Graduate Private FX Broker
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing international payment specialist. Managing nearly £1 billion worth of assets annually, they are committed to providing businesses with better-than-bank currency exchange rates. Experts in their field, they provide an excellent learning environment and offer rapid career progression.
As a Graduate FX Broker you would undertake a variety ofday to day activities with there being two main areas that the role will focus upon;
- Firstly, you can expect to take ownership of the prospect-to-customer experience. You will be dealing with new private clients, converting them to trading clients and informing them of the FX services our client has to offer.
- Secondly you would be supporting the Business Development, Dealing and Senior FX Broking teams by ensuring their customers receive an excellent service.
The main areas of responsibilities as a Graduate FX Broker include:
- Establish trading opportunities with the newly registered customers
- Providing support to customers and prospects
- Acting as the first point of contact when dealing with existing and prospective client enquiries
- Helping to develop new business relations with the private client base
- Ensuring the clients are content with the services provided
- Acting as a main point of contact for the affiliates in terms of obtaining referral and prospects and providing feedback.
What We're Looking For?
- At least a second class honours from university
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent communication skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A professional manner and good commercial awareness
What else is on offer as a Graduate FX Broker?
- Strong start basic salary of £20,000 with great earning potential for your hard work
- Internal and external training given to develop your career
- Clear career progression and quarterly performance reviews
- Medical cash plan and pension scheme provided
- Gym membership discount
- Free access to an individual Financial Advisor
- Regular team nights out and both a Christmas and Summer party.
If you feel this FX Broker graduate job is the perfect opportunity for you to kick start you career within the Finance sector in London, then waste no time and apply today!