ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER - PREMIUM FRESH FOOD CONCEPT
Assistant General Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Job Summary
Assistant General Manager required for this premium fresh food branded concept in Edinburgh. You will be part of a rapidly expanding and highly acclaimed brand serving high-quality, authentic food. If you would like the opportunity to develop your career and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then this is the job for you!
The ideal candidate is a passionate team player who truly loves great food and motivating a team. A high level of drive and ambition is required to succeed in this role, and this will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and benefits package, and great progression opportunities.
Assistant General Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Role Responsibility
- Work alongside the General Manager in a high-volume, fresh food branded restaurant
- Leading a large team, coaching your staff to support their personal development
- Thinking outside the box on ways to motivate your team, driving passion for an exceptional customer experience
- Stock management and rota organisation
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Use your personal ambition to continually drive standards and achieve future progression
Assistant General Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - The Ideal Candidate
- A strong Deputy Manager in a similar premium fresh food branded environment
- Passionate about working with fresh food and quality wine
- Able to lead and inspire your team
- Committed to the best possible customer service for every guest
- High levels of personal motivation, able to handle pressure
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Great Salary of up to £28k per annum
- Generous and achievable bonus scheme
- Paid overtime!
- Excellent Training & Development
- Fantastic Progression Opportunities
- Great Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon regarding this career-building opportunity!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.