Business Development and Marketing Manager - US Market Department
Job Title:Business Development and Marketing Manager - US Market Department
Location:Hammersmith, United Kingdom
Opening date: 3rd July 2017
Closing date: 1st August
AVADO is the UK’s leading online professional training provider and is majority owned by private equity group, Blenheim Chalcot. AVADO Digital was launched by a collection of disruptive entrepreneurs who aim to transform the skills and mindset of people and organisations, to keep up with and thrive in a fast-changing, increasingly-digital world. From assessment benchmarking, to high-impact workshops for leadership, to online and face-to-face solutions for the entire organisation, AVADO Digital helps to set the agenda for transformation. AVADO’s Digital Transformation division brings together award-winning digital experts, successful business leaders and learning technologists with deep experience to develop and drive world-class business transformation through a wide range of online and face-to-face engagements.
We are committed to becoming a global leader for professional qualifications through a portfolio of our own businesses (such as Squared Online which is in partnership with Google, face to face training and Dot Native).
We are now recruiting for a 'Business Development and Marketing Manager - US Market’ to assist us with our operations in the UK.
Purpose of the Job: The Business Development and Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the end-to-end planning, production and delivery of our lead generation, event and performance strategy across all areas of our digital transformation work, including DotNative, Squared Online, and corporate assessment and training programs in the USA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, coordinate & execute integrated demand generation campaigns to attract, nurture and convert prospects through the marketing/sales funnel
- Including, but not limited to, designing the strategy, writing email copy & messaging, creating the emails/copy for landing pages/forms, testing, campaign measurement & optimisation
- Manage the end to end campaign framework collaborating with key stakeholders in the business - Sales and broader Marketing teams
- Analyse programmes for effectiveness and ROI to make valid conclusions and optimise results
- Implement an on-going plan of campaigns targeting existing clients with a mix of objectives including content engagement & lead generation
- Work closely with our in-house sales teams to integrate marketing programmes with the sales process
- Work with in-house creative teams and where appropriate external agencies to develop campaign assets.
- Work with marketing automation manager to slice, dice, and analyse data to create segmented approaches to drive engagement across multiple audiences and product/solution categories
- Ensure solutions are positioned and promoted with compelling and attractive propositions
- Facilitate the development of multi-channel content and thought leadership programmes - case studies, blogs, guides, research, webinars, video and events.
- Continually test measuring and report campaign and programme performance and effectiveness and continually evolve actions.
- Support online and offline events programme
- Support commercial teams on projects
- Liaise with Google GDA marketing team on the Squared programme ensuring all events and marketing are approved prior to launch
- Work with a team of 6-7 based in EMEA, APAC and US
Skills, Experience and Qualification Requirements:
The ideal candidate would have demonstrable hands on business development and marketing experience covering the following:
- Working with the wider marketing team & bigger business to manage events (including webinars)
- Working with external partnerships and / or managing clients
- Working with agencies e.g. PR or external parties
- A proven track record of delivery of marketing material for lead gen activity
- Experience working with graphic designers
- The ability to work to budget
- Experience using a CRM system (such as hubspot) to send all marketing communications
- Ability to influence, motivate and develop relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals at all levels
- Highly organised and structured in planning / project management, with the ability to deliver projects, campaigns and initiatives on time, allocating resource (internal and external) to facilitate
- Quality focused; able to achieve excellence, prioritise according to optimum business benefit within challenging timeframes
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Great attitude, 'can-do’ spirit and someone we can imagine working alongside on this exciting ride and who shares our spirit of collaboration, team work, and collective goals
The ideal candidate will be professionally degree qualified in a relevant subject area.