Accounts Assistant/Credit Control
My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant with extensive credit control experience to join their law firm based on the outskirts of Cardiff next to a train station.
The client is a medium sized solicitors with over one hundred employees and a close knit finance team of approx. ten.
You will be responsible for:
- Being first point of contact to take payments
- Chasing aged debt
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Running aged debtor reports and analysis
- Analysing revenue generation
- Bank reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good credit control knowledge
- An all round finance background
- Ideally will have worked in the legal sector
The role is being offered on a seven month temporary assignment with potential of the role going permanent. If you feel like you fit the above profile, please get in touch with your CV attached.