Management and Financial Accountant
Exciting opportunity for a growing Fund Manager based in Central London. This role has been newly created due to growth in the business.
Ideally seeking a recently Qualified Accountant you will have either the ACA or CIMA/ACCA qualification from Practice or industry. the position is varied encompasses both Management and Financial accounts as well as adhoc analysis. The business offers learning and development and has a strong track record of developing their staff within.
The responsibilities of the role are to complete the following tasks:
- Produce monthly management accounts including consolidations and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly reporting pack
- KPIs and variance analysis
- Preparation of quarterly reporting pack
- Preparation of audit work papers
- Liaising with external auditors as required
- Review of financial statements
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and dealing with HMRC queries as required
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proactive attitude. You will need to demonstrate you can use initiative and add value by challenging existing processes. You must be QUALIFIED in ACA, ACCA or CIMA and have a degree plus have the relevant experience from Audit and/or Industry.