Field Based Employer Partnership Consultant / Account Manager
We are currently recruiting an Employer Partnership Consultant to work for a leading UK Training Provider.
This role is home and field based, and there are two opportunities on offer - one covering North East / Essex, and one covering South West / Surrey borders.
Your main job role will be to engage with current and new employers, identifying the training needs or apprenticeship opportunities and providing an account management function.
- Targeted to engage with new employers and employer groups to secure their commitment to working with the company on their apprenticeship recruitment and skills needs.
- Targeted to support existing employer relationships to secure repeat business
- Targeted to engage and identify the needs of all employers from Micro, SME’s, Local Levy & National Levy, to understand the necessity to work in partnership with the Senior Partnership Team to development skills solutions to meet business needs.
- To take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of appropriate mediums including cold calling, conducting face-to-face business meetings and delivering presentations
- To provide employers with a timely and responsive service focused on meeting their business needs, and impacting on the recruitment or training needs they have identified
- Targeted to provide both co-investor and local levy employers with a timely and responsive service, ensuring negotiation, pricing and competitive quotes are issued timely and completing employer contracts.
- To undertake a 'needs analysis’ with employers to understand their requirements and inform any business solutions offered
- To identify individual employer/sector training, recruitment or development needs and work in partnership with employers and internal colleagues to deliver customised packages
- To increase the number of employers who choose to work with the company to recruit new employees or for their training needs by providing a high quality responsive service.
- To actively promote and encourage employers to use the services of the company
- To work closely in partnership with delivery personnel to ensure that employers with a recruitment need have access to the most appropriate individuals for their organisation
- To respond to all employer requests in a timely, effective and efficient manner
- To maintain regular contact with a portfolio of local employers, reviewing their current arrangements and/or exploring further collaboration and opportunities
- 27 days holiday
- Broadband Allowance is £180 (£15 per month)
- Car Allowance £3,900
- Expenses are paid at approx 11p per mile, plus business costs (ie parking receipts, ..)
- KIT: Laptop, Phone and Printer
INTERVIEW DATE IS THIS WEEK!