I am currently recruiting for a Project Accountant for a large construction business based based in West London.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monthly Reporting
- Net WIP reconciliation
- Provide monthly cost and recovery accruals
- Allocation of shared costs across zones
- Review the monthly cost report to assess the accuracy and completeness of the information.
- Prepare the monthly progress claim including providing supporting documentation and billing to appropriate owner or other external parties
- Attend monthly review meetings to review and resolve queries
- Budget Management
- Reconciliation of budget updates in cost report to feasibility
- Comparison to budget / forecast
- Project Financial Controls
- Project budgets and maintain project financial controls. Ensuring that budgets are in place for all development works and that sign-off is obtained before expenditure is committed.
- JDE / Proliance Reconciliations
- Resolve any variances
- Review any old pending payments and resolve and issues
- Review and clear any old PO's
- Review current processes/procedures to ensure Finance operates as effectively as possible
- Qualified Accountant
- Understanding of CIS scheme and VAT an advantage
- Previous experience working on construction projects an advantage
- Excel skills to an intermediate/advanced level - pivot tables, vlookups,
- Experience with JD Edwards an advantage
For immediate consideration please apply asap.