Sales Team Leader
Europcar, a market leader in Vehicle Rental Solutions, requires a Branch Sales Team Leader.
A unique opportunity for a Sales Team Leader to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand. This fantastic position offers a great salary, company car & performance related bonus. Would you like to work for Europcar? If so, then please read on..
Europcar is a global brand specialising in Vehicle rental solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris Europcar has now continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
With exciting times ahead we are looking to strengthen our team with the addition of a Branch Sales Team Leader.
You will handle every aspect of client-interaction, from relationship management to the direct coaching of staff. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company experiencing growth that offers a great culture and excellent compensation including sales bonuses for achieving branch targets, a company car and additional benefits.
Responsible for frontline staff training and development and overall profitability of a high volume branch. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Service based leadership
- Staff training, development and corrective action
- Sales and financial reporting
- Manage staff performance and build effective teams to achieve sales objectives
- Maximise incremental sales through effective training and staff development
- Daily communication with staff providing recognition and constructive redirection
- Provide continuous training and education daily
- Maintain accurate sales reports
- Work closely with management and department leaders
- Management of direct customer contact, employee relations, budget and P&L review
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make prudent decisions
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport across the organisation with peers, staff and management, both written and verbal
- Strong team-oriented leadership skills and proven track record in a leadership role
- Ability to attract, evaluate, coach, and advance staff to create an effective team
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Branch Team Leader within Europcar then please apply today!