Junior Career Consultant
We are a proudly unique company with services covering all levels of IT recruitment and skill development.
Across all our services, our mission is simple. To make IT happen - for the benefit of our candidates, our clients, and the growing London tech sector. We appreciate our employees and show them recognition for all their hard work and efforts, proven by our Top 100 award! We provide our employees with the best benefits and involve the entire company in events to keep up engagement.
For us, it’s about building a happy work environment where everyone has the freedom to express their creativity. We want to put a stop to those 'dreading Monday morning’ feelings and have everyone feel at home when they walk into the office.
The role will require you to develop the key transferable soft skills of candidates training within the framework of our Training Programs through the delivery of presentations, 1:1 as well as group support. You will need to be able to understand the motivations, strengths and limitations of candidates and to use these insights to develop their full potential.
• Managing a caseload of candidates; building strong working relationships
• Creating action plans for candidates; providing follow up and monitoring their progress whilst working alongside the technical trainers
• Mentoring and coaching candidates throughout the course and the job searching process including being able to understand and evaluate individual needs and barriers
• Assisting candidates in the development of their CVs and proof reading the final version
• Delivering training sessions to motivate and develop the soft skills of candidates through group sessions
• Achieving monthly KPI budgets based around supporting candidates into the market
• Conduct Job Guarantee interviews to assess the suitability of candidates for the courses
• Updating the in-house database and Career Support spreadsheets with records of actions and agreements with candidates
• Providing candidates with constructive feedback to help in their on-going personal development including providing mock interviews both face to face and over the phone.
To name a few:
• Salary Increase every 6 months
• Contributory pension scheme
• Season ticket travel loan
• Private medical, dental and optical insurance
• Childcare vouchers
And much, much more!