Senior Advisory Manager Corporate Tax
Senior Corporate Tax Manager (Advisory) required for top 10 firm in Norwich.
Hays Public Practice are recruiting a qualified Corporate Tax Senior Advisory Manager for the East Anglia team within a Top 10 firm. The firm are proud of their unique culture which will offer you the opportunity of working for a major organisation, but in a personal, close-knit environment which is built around shared enterprise.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the firms dynamic and growth orientated client base in the East of England. Leveraging off of some recent client wins, you'll be able to deliver of technical advisory work across a range of corporate tax and wider OMB issues.
The successful candidate
You will have a genuine interest in the firm's clients. They want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations. You will be aware that what you do matters. As an organisation they want to be known for how they do business, not simply what they do. Therefore they need people who know that every act matters -from the simple things to the insights they bring to clients. You will seize opportunities. They want you to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both their clients and the firm. Your role Today's global marketplace is constantly changing and evolving, but dynamic businesses are agile, adapting to the environment. The Corporate Tax Advisory team apply their knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues.
As a Senior Manager within Corporate Tax Advisory you will;
- Pro-actively seek out business opportunities and build a personal network to generate referrals
- Organise and attend office marketing events and suggest innovative products to meet our client's needs
- Take responsibility for the management of sizeable high net worth clients
- Lead and own the writing of high quality, professionally presented tax reports
- Act as a focal point for the delivery of sophisticated tax advice to our clients and the business
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and apply technical knowledge where appropriate
- Consult effectively with specialists within the firm when faced with complex risk management
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach managers via effective inductions, regular feedback and the timely completion of performance reviews
- Manage work in progress to ensure recover-ability targets are met
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more details.