Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher - 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - This Teaching Assistant post is only open to Aspiring Primary Teachers
Are you a graduate with an interest in supporting primary pupils with Special Needs?
Do you have theoretical or practical experience of supporting pupils on the Autistic Spectrum? Can you support different pupils next academic year as a Teaching Assistant?
• Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment Excellent Career Potential
• Primary Teaching Assistant Posts
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
A leading Primary School are looking for an SEN experienced Teaching Assistant to support several ASD pupils across phase. This long term Teaching Assistant position is perfect for a Psychology graduate or experienced ASD worker, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology.
The school have superb levels of inclusion and any Teaching Assistant will be developed further across the academic year. All SEN Teaching Assistants will have the full support of the SENCO and any specialised outreach workers.
Found in London, this school is a 2-form entry primary and is 5 minutes from the nearest station on the Northern Line.
If you meet the requirements of this outstanding primary school, apply for the ideal Primary Teaching Assistant role in London immediately! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.