Fit out Manager
Fit out Manager
Our Client are currently looking for an experienced Fit out Manager to follow the fit-out sequence organising labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the fit-out programme. As well as ensuring material & plant stock is sufficient going forward, this includes construction materials, welfare, H&S etc.
- Complete material take-offs in accordance with the fit-out programme. This includes dry-lining, carpentry, and mechanical, electrical.
- Coordinate relevant subcontractors on a daily basis to ensure that they complete based on the fit-out programme.
- Follow up on materials that have not been delivered to site to ensure they are delivered promptly.
- Ensure sufficient labour resources are on-site to complete the works while not straining labour forecast.
- Resolve day to day issues on site in a timely, amicable and efficient manner to ensure the programme is maintained.
- Motivate and encourage labour to work efficiently throughout the day.
- Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- Organise works in accordance with all Health and Safety guidelines QA all trades work in a systematic way to ensure quality is maintained at all times.
ACS are recruiting for a Fit out Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Fit out Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Fit out Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Fit out Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Fit out Manager role you desire.