Engineer / Design Engineer / Highways Engineer
Job Title: Engineer
Salary: £33,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location: Normanton / Darlington / Kent
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
As an Engineer in the design team you will work with other designers to deliver initial and detailed design stages of schemes to time and budget. You will use the principles of risk reduction to the construction, maintenance and demolition stages of schemes. You will work on a portfolio of schemes across roads renewal, structures renewal, improvement, technology, resilience, depot and designated fund schemes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Appropriate level of CSCS accreditation
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and the principles of risk prevention through demonstrable use of risk reduction
- Knowledge of Highways England design standards DMRB, MCHW, IANs etc. with extensive experience of using these
- Adaptable and flexible to suit changing contract or business requirements
- Living business values through day to day tasks and encouraging others to do so
- Experience in preparing design documentation and drawings to ensure right first time delivery for construction.
About the Company
Our Client is a highway engineering provider with the expertise and resources to maintenance design and construct motorways and trunk roads. In addition to the day job they are industry leaders for innovation. The Company is a joint venture owned equally by CH2M, Colas and Costain. To become the highway specialist it is today, the Company draws upon the knowledge from the parent companies, collaborates with supply chain and partners with clients, continually improving service standards and offering
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Engineer, Design Engineer, Highways Engineer, Highways Engineering, Roads Engineer, Roads Design Engineer, Construction Engineer may also be considered for this role.