Head of Customer Service / Patient Experience
PillTime is a new, ground breaking internet pharmacy providing a unique pouch system designed to help patients take medication as prescribed, improving compliance and optimising health outcomes. Pilltime are passionate about delivering an outstanding level of customer service and are now looking for a Head of Customer Service / Patient Experience to join their expanding team.
Head of Customer Services / Patient Experience - Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a world class patient support programme, complying with and exceeding all relevant local and national regulations.
- Development of a system to ensure all patients have an opportunity to voice their opinions of Pilltime, and to ensure these opinions are reported. Use the reported information to learn and develop internal programmes.
- Organise training for relevant members of the team to ensure a high standard of care.
- Promote a company environment of learning and development.
- Assessing and ensuring a high standard of service within Pilltime.
- Analysis of patient feedback.
- Coordination with third-party healthcare providers to ensure seamless healthcare provision for all patients.
- Provide feedback to senior management on how all policies and procedures affect the patient experience.
- Proactive management of complaints.
- Provide non-clinical advice regarding services to all patients.
Head of Customer Services / Patient Experience - Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be highly customer focused with experience of designing and implementing a customer service best practice stratgey
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Experience in a Head of Customer Service / Patient Experience or similar role.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of presenting information in a concise and detailed manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail