Fleet Maintenance Advisor - Head Office
THRIFTY CAR & VAN RENTAL
We are one of the most successful vehicle rental companies in the UK
Thrifty Car & Van Rental has grown considerably and currently has a network of 90 branches across the UK. We aim to be the No. 1 in vehicle rental in the UK.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for a friendly, outgoing and motivated individual to work as an Fleet Maintainence Advisor based at our national headquarters in Exeter.
Duties to include:
- Liaising with suppliers, reviewing estimates, authorising repairs and replacement parts, effective cost control and monitoring of service level agreements
- Liaising with Thrifty branches with regard to all aspects of vehicle maintenance
- Monitoring upcoming maintenance requirements
- Be willing to undertake and perform any other duties as maybe reasonably required of them by their line manager or supervisor
- Complying with Company policies at all times
- Have a technical background in vehicle maintenance
- May come from a vehicle dealership (service or aftersales), or other service, maintenance or repair organisation
- Be IT literate
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be conscientious and thorough in the management of data
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and work in a busy office environment
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Be able to work well on own initiative and as a member of the Maintenance team
Ongoing training is offered along with an excellent pension scheme, discounted shopping with 1000's of high street and online retailers and in addition we operate a childcare voucher scheme.
If you enjoy variety and learning something new, then don't hesitate to apply today