Site Manager/Site Engineer- Newcastle
I am currently recruiting for an award winning Main Contractor, they are looking for the Site Manager/Site Engineer to work on a new development based in Newcastle. This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager/Site Engineer to join this growing Contractor, this role would be suitable for a Site Manager who has progressed from a trades background and worked their way up to Site Manager level with experience of working for a main contractor. This role would suit an individual with groundwork's experience to join a new development on the commercial side, the project is a student accommodation project which is due to complete in August 2018.
The most successful individual for this role will have a HNC or similar qualifications in a related industry and also hold SMSTS, CSCS card, First Aid and Scaffolding certificate. The contractor who are seeking an individual for this role are one of the markets leading contractors and offer an excellent development/training plan and remuneration for successful applicants.
Site Manager/Site Engineer- Newcastle Position Overview
- Work on a 225 bedroom student accommodation project based in Newcastle.
- Check material measurement and take offs from drawing including checking drawing practicality.
- Supervision and direction of sub-contractors to meet programme requirements.
- Discuss and review site operatives and subcontractors tasks
- Check and sign for materials delivered to site, ensuring records are kept for all deliveries
- Discuss issues promptly and provide solutions
- Other relevant tasks will be required.
Site Manager/Site Engineer- Newcastle Position Requirements
- HNC, A Level, NVQ level 3 required or a similar qualification
- SMSTS, CSCS, Scaffolding and First aid certificate required.
- Assertive and strong communication skills
- Experience of groundwork's
- Main Contractor experience is essential for this role.
- Technical aptitude
- Living in or close to the Newcastle area.
Site Manager/Site Engineer- Newcastle Position Remuneration
- Salary: dependant on experience
- Car allowance or company car
- 25 days leave plus bank holiday
- 6 month probation
- Company pension scheme
- Medicash cash paid health plan
- Discretionary bonus
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy