Projects / Technical Engineer - Permanent – Lowestoft -£28-32K per annum
Are you looking for an engineering role that offers progression?
Do you enjoy project work and thrive on winning bids and getting the job done?
If so this could be the ideal job for you. Hales Group are currently looking for a project engineer for our client who design, manufacture and engineer products for the Oil & Gas industry. The role would suit an engineer from a civil engineering background who has been involved in project work. You will sit in their operations team and be involved in responding to quotes, developing client relations and managing the project from start to finish.
So as a Projects Engineer, what will you be doing?
- Providing technical solutions for clients bids and proposals
- Manage own projects ensuring manufacturing components are ordered and in place, the technical design and drawings are correct and the production schedule is on time
- To take a lead role in managing and overseeing all projects to ensure correct information and costs are communicated and all deadlines are met to ensure best results for the client.
To secure this role you will have.
- 3-5 Years work experience in a civil or structural engineering environment.
- Project Management experience
- Have ambition and drive to progress
- Qualifications – MEng or BEng, BSc in structural or evil engineering.
Hours of work 8.30-5Pm Monday to Friday / Oncall rota – every 5th weekend
You will enjoy a work hard play hard environment with activities such as a summer / Xmas party, cake Fridays / fruit Monday’s on offer.