Account Manager Award winning PR Agency Norwich Consumer Healthcare
Account Manager | Award winning PR Agency |Norwich | Consumer Healthcare
Our client is an award-winning health and consumer PR agency with an impressive track record of delivering results and a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. They now decided to move their London base to the heart of Norwich and are now looking for several new people to join their lovely team. They are seeking a highly driven and motivated account manager to come on board and work with some really exciting and interesting clients.
The role requires a conscientiousness and creative professional with a great deal of enthusiasm, media contacts and a good knowledge of consumer and health PR and at least three years’ experience within the PR industry, although we will consider people from a marcoms background.
You will be able to manage and deliver campaigns with the emphasis on results and exceeding expectations along with an ability to understand client briefs, research and develop proposals and present new ideas and strategies with confidence.
Specific duties include:
- The planning of campaigns and strategy for delivering results.
- Managing and motivating a team.
- Writing press releases and selling-in stories to the media.
- The scoping of projects and campaigns with clients, understanding their individual requirements and accurately articulating these to the team.
- Formulating new ideas and campaigns both proactively and reactively.
- Assisting and contributing to client and new business proposals.
- Ensuring profitability of assigned accounts.
- Producing campaign and project documentation including: cost estimates, billing schedules, activity plans, weekly reports and reviews.
- Analysing and presenting results.
- Ensuring account billings are tracked and invoiced.
- Contribution to company ways of working and processes.
Skills you’ll need:
- Great organisational skills and the ability to hit deadlines.
- An optimistic approach in order to overcome hurdles and propose new strategies.
- A lateral thinker who is receptive to ideas and can create opportunities.
- The flexibility to change scope/business requirements.
- Great attention to detail, ensuring the ongoing improvement of agency output
- An excellent knowledge of media and social media and the ability to provide informed opinion.
- Confident presentation abilities both internally and externally.
- Good people skills and a ability to motivate and inspire.
Salary and benefits
This is a full time, permanent role with a salary band of £25-£30,000 based on experience. Benefits include: IPhone. Satellite PR run a cycle to work scheme & provide a bike for this purpose if you want to take up the offer. Great opportunity to work in lovely funky offices with a great team of people.