Marketing Assistant (with Telemarketing experience)
Location: Washington, Tyne and Wear
A Marketing Assistant with Telemarketing experience is required for a market leading Engineering Manufacturer in Washington, Tyne and Wear within their established Marketing Team
This is a full time role.
The successful candidate will receive excellent training and support to perfect their existing skills and to develop product knowledge.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Making outbound calls to companies within the contact database
- Researching, contacting, qualifying and inputting new additions to the CRM database
- Actively managing the CRM database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date
- Assist in promoting special events and marketing campaigns through outbound calls
- Produce reports on activity levels
- Log all calls and monitor success rates
The successful candidate will have experience in Business to Business telesales and/or telemarketing campaigns, including; researching and contacting prospective clients; generating and qualifying leads.
Required Skills and Experience
- Confident in making outbound calls
- Experienced in working with contact databases (CRM systems)
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with superb listening skills
- Comfortable with overcoming call rejections
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Able to follow processes accurately and consistently
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
Please send up to date CV to