Payroll & Banking Supervsior
Lusona has an opportunity for a Payroll & Banking Supervisor to join our client based in Livingston. Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will manage the company’s small monthly payroll and also the banking facility responsible for reconciling the company’s bank accounts.
The key responsibilities will include
Payroll & Expenses
- Input data to ensure accurate payment of salaries to on a monthly basis
- Monitor overtime sheets/operational movements & calculates where required to determine additional payments
- Update systems to reflect new employees/leavers & increases to salary
- Liaise with HR and other relevant departments to ensure information is as accurate as possible
- Liaise with staff who have a query over salary payment to help ascertain/explain issues
- Calculate payments due to HMRC in respect of payroll (PAYE, NI, P11ds etc)
- Administrative responsibility for employee expenses including posting, organising and chasing
- Handling the office petty cash including foreign currency
- Paying all staff cash expenses
Banking and Administration
- Preparation of payroll reports as required
- Posting of payroll journals to Navision
- Reconciliation of payroll control accounts
- Administration of company pension scheme ensuring correct contributions are made
- Assist where required with annual external audit
- Daily posting of all bank transactions onto Navision and issuance of daily bank report
- Monthly reconciliation of Bank accounts
This is a niche role and our client is looking for a candidate that can combine Payroll with ad hoc banking duties you must be familiar with up to date payroll legislation and general accounts duties highlighted above, You need to have the ability to be pro-active and demonstrate initiative as well as an excellent communicator. All candidates must be comfortable working on Ms Excel and Ideally you will be experienced working with Sage.
In return my client offers a competitive package, flexi working hours and an early finish on a Friday. If you are interested then please get in touch for more information.