Information Security Analyst - Redhill FTC 12 Month
Information Security Analyst needed to work on a variety of security projects and processes for this leading Financial Services Provider based in Redhill, Surrey.
This role is a Fixed term contract for 12 months paying up to £50,000 plus benefits.
Working with their Information Security Manager in operating, improving and ensuring compliance with Group IS standards. This will include working with the business and IT on processes, managing and completing security action plan tasks, interpreting and applying security policies and standards.
You are required to have experience with implementing, maintaining and/or auditing ISO27001:2005/2013 or similar security standards and conducting organisation-wide risk assessments.
Ensuring 3rd party suppliers meet security obligations, data classification, security controls and working with infrastructure and development teams on IS requirements will all be part of this role.
They also require:
- Ability to audit vulnerabilities and mitigate risks
- Expert in Business Analysis and interpreting system and application requirements
- Strong process design analysis & designing secure solutions
- Highly experienced in defining security related processes.
- Experience in IT security audits and requirements including managing 3rd party supplied audits
- Experience of implementing data classification within an organisation.
- Experience of managing information security audits of third party management suppliers
- Knowledge of software development & security, Secure Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of ISO standards 27001/27002, ISO 9000, ISO 20000 (ITIL) would be a plus
- Knowledge of PCI DSS
Desirable skills include:
- CISSP qualification or strong knowledge of at least four of the CISSP domains
- Knowledge of secure networking practices
- Knowledge of access control mechanisms: authentication, authorisation, etc.
- Expertise in managing and protecting systems against threats.
This is a new role working in an exciting environment with interviews starting shortly so please apply now.