Outbound Telesales Agent - extensive training provided - £18,000-£21,000 1st year OTE - Essex based
Outbound Telesales Agent - B2B, extensive training provided - £18,000-£21,000 1st year OTE - TABLE TENNIS-WEEKLY INCENTIVES
Are you; Money motivated, relish a career, want progression, and want to be part of our management team?
Java Recruitment is recruiting; Enthusiastic, driven, hardworking, outgoing individuals to become part of our growing team with the chance to become part of the management team within 9-12 months!
- Candidate marketing and developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new candidates/clients
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
- Extensive planning and time management.
Java Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK and Europe
Our benefits include:
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- Incentives at Java - Recruitment
- End of month company nights out
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
This will give you an insight into our core business and from day one will have the opportunity to earn a substantial performance related bonus. Everyone who joins Java Recruitment will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period, based on performance.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE’s, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.