Business Development Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for aBusiness Development Manager (Field Sales) to join their team covering West London territory. You will join them on a full time permanent basis, and will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 - £28,000 basic OTE £60,000.
This is an exciting time to join our client, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. They have been providing merchant services to independent businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Their customers rate them as ‘Excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’
As a leading Sales Organisation in the UK, our client are rapidly growing whilst maintaining their core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
They inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both their training programme and leadership support structure are exceptional and they invest significant time, energy and resources into their people.
About the Business Development Manager role
Home based field sales role which is 100% self-generating. Approaching independent businesses to provide card processing services, the role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
- Managing a specified territory close to home
- Cold call within territory
- Deliver 4 sales in a week by cold calling, telephone call backs, referrals and networking
- Meet set KPI’s
Skills and experience required of their Business Development Manager
This is a fast paced, high energy environment and successful candidates must be able to fit in with their team ethos and strive to exceed all targets.
- Acts with integrity and sells with a high level of ethics
- Motivated by hitting and exceeding targets
- Result orientated with a determined attitude
- Highly organised with a talent for planning effectively
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
Benefits to you when you become their Business Development Manager
- Salary : £24k-£28k
- Commission: Uncapped £60k OTE. Their top performers earn c£70k+
- Earn up to £2000 commission within 1st month
- Benefits: Car allowance of £4,800pa, Mobile Phone, iPad, pension scheme
- Incentives, bonuses, rewards & recognition
- 2 Week residential and field based induction & Training, covering the industry, product and sales cycle
- Ongoing sales support and training from experienced Regional Sales Manager
- Career progression Opportunities
- You will be selling the clearest and best customer proposition within the market sector
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Business Development Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of response our client will not be able to reply to every application. If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time.