Based in Bury St Edmunds working for an established and successful firm of Accountants who are looking to add to their expanding team.
This is a varied and interesting role that will see you provide accounts preparation for a wide range of clients as well as supervising junior team members. The successful candidate will need to have extensive knowledge and experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment along with great communication skills and the ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
Duties will include:
- Accounts Preparation for sole traders, partnerships and corporate entities
- Personal and Corporation Tax
- Liaising with clients
- Reporting to and working closely with the manager/partner to review, whilst highlighting any issues and providing potential solutions
- Take responsibility to monitor progress of the work against budget set and highlight any concerns.
- Assisting with supervision of junior staff
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA / ACCA (or be a final stages of these) and will have relevant, up to date experience.