Our fast paced, expanding client based in Poole currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
This role will be based in a busy marketing environment where no two days are the same. You will be involved in projects which grow sales as well as maintaining the existing product portfolio on the internal systems and websites.
- Producing customer quotations
- Responding to product queries from the internal sales department to ensure orders can be processed smoothly and efficiently - including product set up on the inventory system
- Building emails using the e-mail marketing system
- Completing regular bench-marking and analysis of competitor websites, pricing and positioning
- Maintaining and improving current websites using the in house content management system
- Setting up of new products on the internal systems and websites
- General maintenance of marketing data on our order processing and inventory systems
To be considered, you must:
- Have previous marketing experience (or a Marketing degree)
- Be computer literate and confident in using Microsoft packages
- Have a desire to work in a fast paced marketing environment
- Have the ability to to analyse, think laterally, logically and solve problems
This role would suit someone who is looking to kick start their career in marketing.
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie in Poole.