Sales and Service Advisor
***IN OUR OPINION***
This job would suit someone with 1-2 years experience who is looking to join a market leader that truly invests in their staff.
Our client is currently looking for enthusiastic people to join their sales and service team in Whitstable, Kent.
The role will be to provide insurance solutions to our specialist customers and partners, through our contact centre.
- Adherence to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- Giving instructions to insurance providers
- Checking policy documents (including endorsements) for accuracy prior to receipt by clients
- To handle the invoicing of premiums due, maintaining effective credit control in respect of allocated clients
- To process correspondence, Mid Term Adjustments, renewals, pre-renewal activity, quotations and computer input as applicable to the role
- Ensuring that all post and diary activity is completed on a daily basis
- Manage own files as per local procedures
You will be expected to:
- Understand the client's situation, opportunities and problems and design of appropriate solutions Assist in ensuring that all post and diary activity is completed daily in accordance with the local procedures and performance standards
- Assist team performance by regular communication with colleagues and manager to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions
- Ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and external compliance regulations e.g. FCA.
- Undertake training in line with agreed objectives and keep up-to-date with technical, legal and market developments via use of e-learning, internal training and reading market related material
- Maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through continued professional development as well as ongoing desk training and ensuring that this is recorded in line with Training & Competency requirements
- Conduct the business of the Company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner and continually contribute to a culture where fairness to the customer is the central consideration
- Develop and maintain positive ongoing relationships with Insurers and Underwriters in a professional manner
The jobholder will, at various times, act for the insured and the insurer.
The jobholder will be responsible for adhering to all the group's procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest and for the fair treatment of customers, and will ensure they follow the systems and controls operating to ensure that this is the case.
- Experience working with KPI's
- Upbeat personality with excellent customer service focus
- Ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Focus on personal development
- Career and results driven