Nr Ashford Kent
To £35,000 + fantastic benefits package
Medical and nursing
A small private hospital nr Ashford in Kent is looking for an experienced Theatre Practitioner. This comes at an exciting time when the Hospital is well underway with its multi million redevelopment.
With responsibility for implementing high standards of peri-operative care within a wider theatre team, you will be competent and skilled to assist and monitor patient care within theatres and the recovery environment. You will work as part of the Theatres team, providing support and mentorship to more junior roles.
The successful candidate will be a Theatre Practitioner and possess a degree in Operating Department Practice or equivalent experience, and will be willing to learn new skills.
- HPC registered Operating Department Practice or Theatre Nurse with relevant experience
- Demonstrable perioperative experience
- Basic phlebotomy and ECG monitoring experience or a willingness to undertake training
- ALERT/BLS/ILS& ALS training or a willingness to undertake training
- Mentorship/clinical supervision qualification
Skills & Competencies
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent prioritisation skills
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced theatre practitioner / theatre nurse, ODP to work in small private hospital in beautiful surroundings and a competitive salary of up to £35,000 DOE + a fantastic benefits package!
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please contact Steve at Eclypse Recruitment on or email you up to date CV to
Keywords: ODP, theatre nurse, medical and nursing, perioperative, theatre practitioner, theatre, NMC, RGN, Ashford, Maidstone, Tunbridge wells, operating department practitioner, peri-operative.