We are a well established supplier and wholesaler to fashion retailers in both the UK and Europe and is looking for an outstanding Accounts assistant to join our team.
- Responsible for providing support for all accounting and accountant related administrative duties.
- Handle Sales ledgers, Check Invoices, Credit control
- Maintenance of cash book and Petty cash accounts, reconciliations and general book keeping roles.
- Able to create and export sage reports
- Multi currency Bank reconciliations
- Assist the finance manager in P & L a/c’s, month end closures, management accounting.
- Knowledge of Excel to a advanced level - able to produce charts and graphs.
- Liaise with other departments on any accounts related work.
- Having a qualified background in accountancy with 1-3 years of experience working in an accountancy profile will be ideal.
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Working knowledge of computing systems and have good excel skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues and prioritise your workload accordingly
- Excellent organisation skills, You will be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Work well unsupervised using your own initiative
- An excellent attitude and approach to your work
This is a full time position and the role is located at the company head office in NW10 6EZ