A leading international law firm has a permanent job opportunity available for a Revenue Controller to join their expanding finance team. This is an exciting role within a prestigious firm, that provides an excellent training programme and offers genuine career progression.
Core duties include:
- Preparing, amending and submitting bills
- Ensuring that all bills submitted for processing comply with all relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules
- Preparing credit notes
- Opening new clients and matters
- Printing and distributing WIP lists
- Dealing with time recording queries from fee earners and secretaries
- Credit control - via telephone, emails and letters
To be considered for this position you will have billing and credit control experience, be flexible, enthusiastic and have the ability to work autonomously.
- ASAP start
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Great team environment