Programmatic, Senior Account Manager- AdTech
Programmatic, Senior Account Manager- AdTech- Salary £40,000 - £45,000 - London
Our Client is a leading omni-channel marketing technology company connecting worldwide marketers with audiences in Asia. Its proprietary marketing technology platform is the first of its kind that truly possesses omni-channel marketing competence. The core of the platform is supported by extensive data and advanced technology capabilities, which help both international and domestic marketers reach their target audiences in China through data-driven targeted marketing. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client was established in 2009. The company now has around 600 employees, spreading across nine locations in Asia as well as London and New York.
- Main point of contact for agencies and clients, dealing with any client requirements in a timely manner, and driving the day to day relationship.
- Manage a book of business consisting of agencies and direct clients.
- Monitoring performance and delivery against client objectives.
- Generates and presents post campaign analysis and use it to develop and grow clients’ business.
- Build bespoke presentations tailored exactly to the client needs.
- Support sales in developing strategy and future roadmaps that will develop the client partnership whilst maximising the opportunity to increase share of wallet.
- Communicating to all key stakeholders within the business when relevant and investigating further to find out answers.
- Acknowledge, respond and resolve client requests in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to ask for additional revenue across your book of business based on sound rationale.
- Understand our clients product offering and be able to communicate this to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Independently build client relationships across your book of business.
- Troubleshoot client reported issues and escalate as needed.
- Be an expert in all aspects of the product offering. You know how to make the product hum
- Traffic campaign requests for Clients when needed through our clients new demand side bidder.
- Client management experience, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables within tight deadlines.
- Track record of success in providing exceptional client servicing.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a client service environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate performance analytics at differing levels of understanding.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with ability to overcome challenges and deliver solutions.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment - able to multi-task.
- Ad Operations Trafficking / Troubleshooting experience
- Willingness to learn new technologies and cutting edge methodologies
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Josh Sands