Performance Marketing Manager- London
This is a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, used globally by successful organisations. They are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to drive growth, analyse data and expand the company's presence.
- Devise the strategy across SEO, PPC, SEM, social media and affiliates.
- Monitor: landing page testing, keyword bids, impression share, lead scoring, Google Analytics.
- Create, run and analyse such campaigns to improve performance, improving understanding of the engagement funnel
- Research and develop customer insight and segments, connecting the correct message to customers.
- Respond to online marketing trends, creating solutions to optimise on such changes.
- Develop solutions to optimise growth across the channels.
- Approximately 2-3 years experience within Performance Marketing
- Hands on build of: PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Social and display campaigns
- Excellent written communication and analytical skills
- Appreciation or interest within the Technology or Telecommunications industry
- Degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Engineering or data analytics
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role