Team Leader - Operational Reconciliations
We are seeking an Operational Reconciliations Team Leader to join our Financial Services client in Bristol.
Timely creation and clearing down and of all operational reconciliations
- Crest Reconciliation
- Non Crest Reconciliation (Nominee, Residuals, Safe Custody)
- Unit Trust Reconciliation
- Internal custody reconciliation
- Internal Client Money Reconciliation
- External Client Money Reconciliation
- Physical Asset Reconciliation
- Investigation and resolution for unallocated or unresolved client money and breaks within regulatory timescales.
- Timely and accurate production and maintenance of records
- Authorising any required funding or prudent segregation.
Recruiting, managing and developing team members
- Provide management information e.g. daily CASS reports, completed reconciliations
- Effective liaison with necessary areas of the business
Production of routine reporting to the Risk Committee illustrating the state of compliance in area of responsibility.
Recording of all and escalation of details of material Rules breaches or series of breaches to the Group Compliance Manager.
Skills and experience
Working in a CASS environment is desirable.
Accountancy or reconciliation experience is essential. AAT / ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified or part qualified.
A minimum period of 5+ year’s securities industry / financial services experience.
Good communication and relationship management skills are essential.
Able to deal with and resolve complex problems escalating in a timely and appropriate manner.
Good Excel skills.
For more information about this role, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV.