Marketing Communications Manager
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team based in London.
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Location: London SW1
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week (as per needs of the business)
Our goal is to be the largest provider of Business Centres to SME’s, start-up’s and entrepreneurs in the UK and to deliver an experience that sets us apart from our competitors. We are an established, growing and forward thinking company, which sets the scene for a candidate who is commercially minded, innovative in approach and has a proven track record of delivering results.
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will have the flair in order to help drive our strategy forward. The role will have the ability to increase revenue and drive brand awareness in order to encapsulate and achieve Customer loyalty. In addition, the role will be a key guardian and champion of the brand to ensure all employees and comms material adhere to the company branding guidelines.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will work across the entire business network communicating with a range of key stakeholders and take responsibility for a wide range of marketing communications activity.
Marketing Communications Manager - Main duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, management and production of all marketing campaigns and communication material to support the brand
- Writing of copy for marketing comms activity including for brochures, flyers, blog content etc
- Management of photo shoots for new centres and any other photography requirements
- Management and production of the monthly e-newsletter to all internal employees
- Management and production of other email marketing campaigns and newsletters including to brokers, the CEO blog to building owners etc
- Responsibility for management and upkeep of the Building Owner Client contact database
- Assisting the Director of Marketing with the planning and execution of PR activities/liaisons with PR agency
- Management and organisation of any company events including centre open days/launches, broker events, company conferences
- Brand and communications guardian (‘Logo-cop’)
- Responsibility for ensuring all marketing comms activity and all employees adhere to the company communications and branding guidelines
Marketing Communications Manager - Experience/skills and abilities:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a broad marketing communications role in a customer focussed environment.
- A completer finisher who is highly organised, focused and thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary and creative copywriting ability
- A confident self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and a focus on continuous improvement with the ability to operate with minimum supervision and direction.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure with a resilient nature and a strong drive for results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Must approach problematic situations head on, be prepared to be a sounding board and able to provide appropriate solutions
To submit your CV for this exciting Marketing Communications Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Marketing, Campaign Manager, Brand Manager, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Direct Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing, PR.