Junior Sous Chef - Nr Cardiff
Junior Sous Chef
Up to £23,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef to join a luxurious privately owned restaurant and bistro with rooms and conference and banqueting facilities. Quality fresh food is used throughout.
You must be able to drive and have your own transport.
Five straight shifts per week, extensive in house training is provided with great career progression opportunities.
ROLE - JUNIOR SOUS CHEF
- Assist in the day to day operation of the kitchens
- Assist the Executive Chef to train, coach, develop and inspire the team
- Control stock, wastage, and the GP
- Order and manage stock
- Work to targets and KPIs'
- HACCP and EHO compliance
ATTRIBUTES - JUNIOR SOUS CHEF
- Experience as a Snr Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef in a similar role in a quality branded or independent hotel restaurant or high street restaurant
- A passion for great food
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- C&B experience
- HACCP experience and extensive Food Safety controls
- Stock management
- Financials - controlling GP's, labour, and wastage
- Staff training and welfare
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, progressive Company with excellent career opportunities.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employ