Commercial Finance Analyst
Finance Analyst / Commercial Finance
£24-£26k + full study support
Our client is fantastic fashion retailer looking for a Financial Analyst to join their finance team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Analyst to take the next step which will offer huge development, progression and business partnering with Senior Stakeholders across the brand.
- Reporting into the Senior Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing brand performance, managing system maintenance and produce reports during month ends and forecasting cycles.
- Plan and report on franchise, licensing and wholesale income, enabling the stakeholders to identify risk and opportunities and make commercially-viable decisions.
- Responsible for multi-brand and shared service head office functions planning and reporting
- Assisting on planning and review of all P&L cost lines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Studying towards either CIMA / ACCA
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within a retail or fashion brand (but not essential)
- Cognos systems but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritise their workload and manage all tasks with a can-do attitude is essential
- Team player & outgoing
If this is something you are interested in, please apply today!
*We regret due to a high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted*