Duties you will be performing:
- You will develop code for exciting new projects on our client’s leading edge Ecommerce platform
- You will have full code ownership and release independently using continuous integration
- You will iteratively improve the ecommerce platform and will constantly update the tech stack
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- REST and SOA
- HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive design
- Cross browser compatibility and Performance optimisations
- Agile, TDD and BDD
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Continuous Integration
- AWS deployment
- Monitoring tooling
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017".
The salary is based on experience, ranging up to £65,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!