Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Location: East London
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Our client is a multi-product lifestyle retailer, looking for strong individuals who are able to manage a complex store operation whilst ensuring excellent customer service is delivered. They have experienced an incredibly successful growth period within the retail sector and can provide a fantastic and incredibly well structured development plan for talented and driven individuals that are joining their business. If you are an innovative, creative and forward thinking retailer, then this is the right brand for you!
- A warm, positive and passionate leader with experience in a fast paced, service orientated environment is essential
- You will be a confident and friendly individual who will put the customer first when making decisions and create a service driven environment within the store
- You will be a strong communicator who is able to lead, develop and provide clear direction to your team
- You will be dynamic with ability to listen to your team and respond accordingly
- Self-motivated and passionate about service and team
- Aware of the business, able to spot opportunities, mitigates risks and has a drive for great results
- Understands numbers and builds plans to improve/develop performance
- Proactive and able to use initiative with a `common sense` approach to solving problems
- Can do; forward thinking attitude and a fresh personable approach
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILIIES
- Encourage the team to have a `can do` approach, with a desire to be the best
- Positively challenge and support the team and manage good and poor performance
- Drive sales through maximising team performance and customer service
- Supporting the store manager with the overall operation of the store
- Inspiring store colleagues to deliver the very best level of customer service and product knowledge – so that sales are maximized and customers are ‘wowed’ every time they visit a store
- Keeping your store environment commercial and customer focussed
- Being an ambassador for the business, helping to drive their retail strategy forward
Our client is the UK’s leading retailer of multi-product lifestyle retailer with over 460 stores, online shopping and a delivery and in-store collection service. As of 2014 they were one of the Sunday Times best companies to work for.
KEY WORDS: Retail, Management, Team Management
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment
Apply for this role now or find us online at: