Assistant Tax Manager - Exciting Opportunity
Tremendously exciting opportunity for an experienced tax professional to join this prominent and international accountants and business advisors as an assistant tax manager.
Their business is geared towards providing not only Accountancy and Taxation services but a consultancy based service to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business.
The role of the assistant tax manager will include
- Managing the annual tax return process for a portfolio of approximately 350 clients including individuals, partnerships and some trusts
- Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
- Completing complex personal tax returns
- Supervising junior members of staff with an active role in the annual staff appraisal process
- Managing the process of dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC and involvement in the more challenging cases
- Demonstrating a strong technical knowledge of tax legislation and practice
- Taking ownership for financial management of your portfolio, WIP management, billing targets and cash collection.
- Face to face interactions with clients to strengthen business relationships
You will be CTA qualified having experience of at least one year/tax season of reviewing tax returns as an Assistant Manager. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You all also have/be
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Based in the North London area
- Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
- Ideally have worked with CCH and virtual cabinet
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
This role is likely to move quickly, so please do not hesitate to get in contact for further details. ReuMilla Walker.