SharePoint Administrator - London Bridge
Our client who are a growing IT Solutions Provider are currently looking to hire a highly professional Technical Analyst to carry out day-to-day support within a busy but exciting technical environment. Working under the UK Regional Support Manager you will deliver a high standard to both our customers and internal users.
You will be experienced in supporting complex customer environments and driving high technical and process standards. You will maintain a professional manner at all times, be approachable and motivated to achieve the highest possible result.
As the SharePoint Administrator, you will provide administration support for the SharePoint and Office 365 environments. The role will incorporate all areas of technical administration in addition to, SharePoint out of the box development, training and support of users including Online/Office 365, Nintex and other related technologies.
This role will also require the ability to evangelise SharePoint to users, troubleshoot issues and to provide advice, training and support when needed.
- Manage the administration, development and support of new and existing SharePoint and Office 365 environments, ensuring they are in line with best practice.
- Design and create sites in both SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint online environments and ensure they fit within the overall information management design and architecture.
- Act as a lead on configuring, monitoring, architecture and capacity management and general trouble-shooting the SharePoint environments
- Produce and maintain documentation detailing systems.
- Work closely with internal and external clients, partners and additional stakeholders to deliver requirements and increase user adoption and satisfaction.
- Research and exploit the opportunities available for improving the impact and effectiveness of SharePoint and Office 365 services.
- Adhere to IT Change Control and Project Management processes. Work with others in the IT team to provide resilient and cohesive IT services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of configuring, delivering and administering SharePoint 2016/SharePoint 2013 using Central Administration and PowerShell.
- Knowledge and experience of managing SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Yammer through the Office 365 tenant administration.
- SharePoint development as it relates to: document management; permissions; content types; web parts; workflows.
- The ability to create custom SharePoint applications using out-of-the-box functionality, preferably including experience using SharePoint Designer.
- An understanding of the principles of enterprise content management.
- A solid understanding of IIS, Active directory and SQL.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to deliver advice, support and effective training.
- The ability to work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organisational structure that requires both teamwork and self-sufficiency, with the ability to work under minimal supervision when necessary.
- Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
Nice to have’s
- Nintex Workflow
- PowerShell scripting
- SQL server experience