P/T Bookkeeper - £30000 pro rata - London - Events Company
Your new company
An established creative agency and events company based in London are currently recruiting for a part-time Bookkeeper to join the team.
Your new role
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries.
- Maintain the company's bespoke event management software by recording sales invoices and sales receipts.
- Reconciles receivables on a monthly basis with the company's bespoke event management software, SAGE Line 50
- Maintains accurate financial records of receivables in Sage Line 50
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
What you'll need to succeed
You must a minimum of 3 years of finance experience in a similar role. You will be confident in speaking to suppliers and colleagues and able to resolve queries. This role will suit a proven Accounts professional with excellent communication skills and an interest in working in the creative sector.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work in an established organisation in a varied finance role. There is potential for this role to grow & progress,. Benefits include healthcare and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period