Marketing & Admin Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join a modern, forward-thinking law firm, based in the heart of the fashionable Angel/Upper Street area with its trendy shops and restaurants, including Angel Central and Islington Square.
This is a multi-faceted role which comprises of many different areas, working under the Head of Employment Law who is also the Partner with responsibility for marketing.
This is a multi-faceted role which comprises of many different areas, working under the Head of Employment Law (who is also the Partner with responsibility for marketing).
Around 25% of the role will be general office administration, assisting the Employment Team and other departments where necessary. As a small firm, they have a strong sense of teamwork, whereby everyone needs to 'muck in’ and help when needed.
The other 75% or so of the role will be organising and running events and trade shows, managing the social media platforms, writing and publishing blogs, maintaining the company website, analysing strategy success and being the first point of all for any marketing enquiries. A great opportunity for skilled multi-taskers to hit the ground running.
Requirements: This role is necessary for the smooth functioning of this small team and we are looking for someone who is bright and articulate with a 'can-do’ attitude, who can act as first port of call, to become a trusted member of the team and use their initiative and take responsibility for a number of areas.
- 2:1 Degree or above in a marketing related field (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar role in the professional sector
- Must be IT 'savvy’ with skills using MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and basic web editing.
- Experience managing Social Media platforms in a commercial function
- Excellent Communication Skills - both written and verbal - strong attention to detail
- Creative and can take the initiative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Familiar with MailChimp, Prezi, Eventbrite, Meetup and VideoScribe.
- Experience of Case Management Systems or CRMs
What they offer:
- The chance to gain an insight into the running of a small, unique law firm
- The opportunity to develop valuable marketing and communications skills.
- The opportunity to take the lead on projects and work on own initiative
- The opportunity to attend and organise various events across London
- Progression and training opportunities