EMEA PR Manager
My client is an exciting and leading player within the 'Internet of Things' sector. They are looking for an experienced PR Manager to join their team for a 6 month PAYE contract, paying up to £66 000/annum PRO RATA depending on experience + perks.
This person will help continue to expand the number of products, services, sales channels and countries we operate within Europe.
The candidate will work with multiple PR agencies across Europe to research, plan and delivery of comprehensive public relations programs to make our offering a loved brand in the markets we operate. A passion for building relationships with press, as well as the wider influencer community, and telling unique and powerful stories through thoughtful campaigns sits at the core of this role.
- Design and implement thoughtful public relation programs to support the launch and ongoing success of our products in both existing and new markets
- Manage and inspire multiple local agencies across Europe to deliver amazing work within budget, achieving quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with members of the press, as well as the wider influencer community, to create brand ambassadors
- Work closely with EMEA partners (both internal and external) across the retail, professional, energy, telecom and insurance sectors
- Monitor, communicate and respond to potential issues to protect brand, working closely with a cross-functional team - legal, support, marketing
Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 7 years of experience managing public relations programs across multiple countries (combination of agency and in-house experience a plus)
- Strong existing relationships with key members of press in the markets that we operate (UK and German contacts a plus)
- Proven results in identifying and building programs among non-traditional media (social media influencers, YouTube Creators, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format (fluent in multiple languages a plus)
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and execute with minimal guidance
- Experience in working with and managing a broad range of stakeholders both internal and external to
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to adapt