Theatre Ticketing and Sales Coordinator
Judy Fisher Associates is a specialist media and arts recruitment consultancy.
Our client is looking for a new Ticketing and Sales Coordinator to start immediately and be responsible for developing and managing the in house ticketing platform for mainly theatre and stage. Must have at least two years ticket sales experience, the proven ability to work in a high pressured environment and proven experience managing the public in a customer service role. This could be the perfect opportunity for box office or theatre ticketing sales assistants looking for the next step.
Do you have theatre knowledge or experience?
Are you conscientious and a team player?
Do you have strong financial and commercial awareness in theatre?
Are you adaptable and able to respond quickly to changing demands and events?
Do you have excellent people management skills?
The Ticketing and Sales Coordinator role will include:
- Liaising with multiple UK venues and ticket agents
- Managing venue allocations, call overs, mark backs and customer records for multiple concurrent shows.
- Managing all administration of sales
- Recruiting , training and managing a team of sales assistants
- Accurately recording the daily takings, resolving all discrepancies promptly, and producing daily sales reports
- Designing and sending regular emails and e-shot to customers, and customers of our partners
- Implementing systems, internally and with Spektrix, which streamline the ticketing and booking process.
- Manage the company's social media accounts
- Regularly updating the CRM system and website
- Regularly updating the telephone messaging systems with the company partners
- Ensuring a superior standard of customer service is applied across the entire organisation
The Ideal Ticketing and Sales Coordinator will have:
- Knowledge of Spektrix
- Experience in the preparation and writing of reports
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Administration skills
- Good communication and networking abilities
- A positive attitude and self motivated
Please note, due to the high number of applicants if you have not received a call or email from Judy Fisher Associates within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.