Marketing Manager to work within IT Services based in Central London where you will enjoy a salary range from £28,000 - £30,000 basic salary + benefits + great career prospects.
MAIN JOB CRITERIA
- You will have graduated from university (ideally with a degree in Marketing or other story-telling subject, such as English or History) during the past 6 months to 2 years and will have held one post-graduate role to date in a B2B marketing team
- You have an interest in IT / Technology and the ability to grasp this sector quickly
- You must have excellent spoken and written English (ideally English will be your native tongue)
- It is essential that you have previous experience of writing marketing collateral, e.g. newsletters, case studies, e-shots, etc.
- You must be highly proficient in the use of social media and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Team player with excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic, ebullient and ambitious (you want your boss's job within the next 2 years!)
Our client is a growing, fast-paced and successful IT services company, providing IT managed services, Cloud solutions and professional services/consulting. They are headquartered in London and have 2 other offices globally. They are fast-paced, dynamic and currently in growth mode.
The Marketing Executive contributes to the successful execution of the marketing plan by effectively using marketing efforts to drive both new business and up-sell/cross-sell to existing client accounts. The Marketing Executive helps build brand recognition and position the client as the Most Trusted Microsoft Partner with Microsoft and clients alike.
This team member will be an avid story teller with a passion for technology and its impact on the world.
- Lead Generation
o To generate opportunities/meetings as a result of having organised and executed the following events:-
§ Five networking events
§ Ten seminar events around our client's expertise in the market
o Ensure our client understands the success of any campaign they may run by capturing leads, contacts and comments on events in CRM
- Alliances Support
o Managing Microsoft Partner Network and Veritas accreditations to ensure Gold and platinum status for our client
o Working with the Marketing Manager to claim and fulfil all partner marketing funding requirements (Veritas, Microsoft)
o Three new case studies produced per quarter
o Website management - ensure content is fresh, relevant and up-to-date as well as supporting pipeline growth
o Maintain SEO standards
o Be the client's "content expert"
Content and Branding Responsibilities
- Assist with office branding
- Manage the marketing collateral (case studies, brochures, business cards, pens, etc)
- Creation of case studies and customer wins summaries
- The ideal candidate will be a compelling story teller and can execute this through campaigns, blogs, news, emails and in person
- Website management - assist with keeping the website on-brand and up-to-date, eventually becoming the go-to web manager and SEO guru
- Social Media management - grow and utilise the client's online community across Twitter and LinkedIn
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent all-round communication skills and fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- An avid story teller
- Experience working as part of a marketing team
- Experience of writing marketing collateral (newsletters, case studies, e-shots)
- Tech-savvy - you must have a robust understanding of IT terminology and a passion for the secto