Hedge Fund Accountant
A boutique financial services business based in Mayfair, London is looking for a Hedge Fund Accountant to join its growing team.
The successful candidate will work in a team orientated environment which includes fund accountants, account managers and other business professionals.
Boutique financial services business in Mayfair with international offices.
The role of the Hedge Fund Accountant encompasses all facets of the calculation of net asset values for a variety of hedge funds and private equity structures.
The role is broad but will focus on:
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants;
- Preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports;
- Assisting with trade flow issues, settlements and "break" resolution
- Performing valuations tasks on a variety of securities;
- Reconcile against custodians & administrators on a periodic basis;
- Meet Report distribution requirements;
- Assisting auditors and other advisers;
- Various ad hoc tasks, including cross-team support
You will have ideally have previous Fund Accounting experience and / or have a strong Finance / Product background.
Good academics and ideally Part Qualified / Finalist level.
Proven interest in Financial Markets and Investments.
Competitive salary and benefits.