Digital Account Manager £18k Marketing Agency North London
An established and ambitious integrated creative and marketing agency working with clients in the leisure, sport, retail and tech sectors to name a few.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £18k - £20k depending on experience.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Due to a number of new client wins and an ambitious growth plan we are looking for a graduate/experienced account and social media manager to work across and help manage our growing client base.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
- Client meetings, strategy, planning, writing proposals, managing clients (contact reports, talking to them etc), running social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram), blog post writing and reporting.
- You will be working closely with the 7-strong team and will be responsible for your own clients as well as working across the agency roster.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- An entrepreneurial mindset, a self-starter and keen to grow
- A fresh thinker with lots of energy!
- Organised, disciplined and patient
- Digital and social media use and knowledge
- High level of writing skills
- Computer literate – MS Office suite, WordPress, design package understanding, general digital know-how
- An interest in brand design and all things digital
What are the perks of working at this company?
- You’ll be exposed to a very fast learning curve and excellent opportunities to make a start and grow within an ambitious brand very focused on its own growth.