Our client, a successful Chartered Accountancy Practice, are looking for an excellent Audit Senior to join their expanding, successful team in Central London.
They specialise in providing a pro-active financial advisory and compliance service to small and medium sized businesses, their owners, managers and other advisers.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Planning and supervising audits from start through to completion
- Leading audit assignments across a varied client portfolio
- Managing a small audit team and delegating workloads
- Ensuring audit assignments are completed within Budgets and to strict deadlines
- Reviewing audit files, year-end accounts and tax computations
- Working closely with clients to obtain all relevant information for audits
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Extensive experience leading audit assignments
- Experience managing a substantial portfolio of clients
- £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes