Rewarding opportunity to join a leading charitable organisation based in London. We are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to oversee the smooth running of various marketing projects. This position would suit an individual from a marketing background seeking the next step in their career. Our client is offering excellent benefits, early Friday + parking.
Duties to include:
* Liaising with offices based in Israel
* Assisting in writing and editing marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content
* Proof reading and revising communications
* Working closely with market service providers and in-house design team
* Delivering all marketing activity within agreed budgets and timescales
* Working closely with social media coordinator, ensuring that E-Marketing is up to date and performing well
* Handling and preparing press releases
* Responsible for the co-ordination of the production process of literature and materials
* Working and managing marketing calendar
* Attending marketing meetings
This position would suit an individual who can to work within a busy and fast paced environment with the ability to oversee projects through from start to completion. Our client has offices based internationally including Israel. Knowledge of the Hebrew language is desirable but not essential for this position.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.