NRG are currently recruiting for a Relationship Manager specialising in mortgages to join our client in the financial services sector based just outside of Newcastle city centre.
The role involves account managing independent financial advisors over the phone.
Duties of the role include:-
· Be the relationship contact for a number of advisors within a geographical area on a reactive and proactive basis
· Assistant your relationships with advice and sales queries
· Coordinate and remedial training that has been identified
· Maximise income through the sales and promotion of mortgage products to advisors within the group and liaise with providers to resolve any issues that may arise for the advisor
· Meet corporate objectives and targets to increase sales
· Pro-active outbound sales calls regarding products
· Drive event attendance at sales and training events
· Make sure all decisions deliver good customer service
To be considered for the role you must:-
· Be CeMap qualified as a minimum - preferably advanced CeMap
· Have recent and considerable experience advising on mortgages and protection
· Have a proven history of telesales
· Have extensive knowledge of the lending market
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Have credibility, professionalism and strong personal integrity
· Have a confident approach and be self-motivated
Please can you send CV’s through to charlottewarren @nrgplc.comASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.