Senior Event and Planning Associate
- Plan and manage a high volume of events annually
- Manage European event roadmaps, event strategy, event marketing and attendee generation for 100+ events & tradeshows
- Create and execute omni-channel full mix marketing strategy for events
- Create campaign strategies and work across multiple departments, teams, and international offices
The Role: To help plan, manage and market product seminars, tradeshow campaigns, company events, European user conference and other meetings.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Event and Planning Associate include:
- Plan and manage a high volume of events
- Track and monitor events performance
- Collaborate closely with international internal teams
- Create and implement event marketing strategy
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience working in B2B events software company
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills, must be an exceptional multi-tasker
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: This market leader specialises in event management technology and web-based software for over 100 businesses across the globe. Partnered with a number of leading Hotels, Restaurants and Caterers throughout Europe, the successful Senior Event and Planning Associate can expect to join a firm that is on track for an exciting 2017.
The Package for Senior Event and Planning Associate:
- Salary: £40,000 upwards depending on experience
Location: The position of Senior Event and Planning Associate will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.